File this under "B", for "Boo Fucking Hoo"

Started by CountDeMoney, May 31, 2016, 05:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on June 01, 2016, 01:44:53 PM
Yes.  Also found beer & chicks.

But I was talking about the new exciting ideas part. The idealism. The changing the world and finding yourself shit. I rarely had time for that doing a full course load. Most of my memorable experiences came from the pretty cool stuff I did during the summers or the camaraderie during group projects and stuff.

As far the beer and chicks stuff...hehe...let's just say I went to the wrong school.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: The Brain on June 01, 2016, 01:48:06 PM
Wanting?

The ones at Marshall?  Yes.  The ones at Delaware? Nooooooooooooo.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Larch

Quote from: Valmy on June 01, 2016, 01:56:52 PM
Quote from: derspiess on June 01, 2016, 01:44:53 PM
Yes.  Also found beer & chicks.

But I was talking about the new exciting ideas part. The idealism. The changing the world and finding yourself shit. I rarely had time for that doing a full course load. Most of my memorable experiences came from the pretty cool stuff I did during the summers or the camaraderie during group projects and stuff.

As far the beer and chicks stuff...hehe...let's just say I went to the wrong school.

Yeah, my two more memorable college years, where I did the most stuff I'd come to remember for that stage, where the two years when I had the lighter workload. All the others were just work work work study study study.