News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Would everybody be talking mostly in memes like Legbiter?  :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

I like the "whale sightseeing industry"  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on June 28, 2016, 11:09:08 PM
I like the "whale sightseeing industry"  :lol:

Given the obesity epidemic in the US, this could be a new source of jobs in the US too!  :P

Valmy

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 29, 2016, 05:39:53 AM

Given the obesity epidemic in the US, this could be a new source of jobs in the US too!  :P

No no that is not what the joke is about. :frusty:

The Brain

Earthquake surveillance is hard work.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on June 29, 2016, 08:51:58 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 29, 2016, 05:39:53 AM

No no that is not what the joke is about. :frusty:

It's about the band, right?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Zanza

QuoteAfter the biggest humiliation in England's history after last Friday, the English national team announced that they didn't want to rush things before their departure. Despite their loss against Iceland the country wants to continue playing at the Euros and slowly withdraw from the tournament in the coming two years.

The English coach showed himself to be diplomatic after their loss. "We acknowledge our exit. We expect it to take place under a new head coach who will be appointed until October. Furthermore UEFA has to await an official request according to article 50.

The end result struck the British island hard and unexpected. Many football players feel misled:"We didn't knew, that you'd lose if you let the ball into the net goal", said star footballer Wayne Rooney. In a petition 100.000 Britons demanded a reschedulingof the match.

Some Britons however found themselves in an optimistic mood. "At first glance it looks like a big loss for England" says right-wing populist Nigel Farage. "But I see a great victory for the little man over the arrogant Elite. We got our country back and are finally on our own."

The Rating agencies however came out less optimistic. Moody's striped the country of its AAA rating and downgraded it to a HAHAHA.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

YAY POLAND!

Portugal- the Nigel Farage of the footballing world.
██████
██████
██████

Liep

That streaker will feel it tomorrow. Ouch.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Sanchez is some kid, 18 years old and so composed in a shoot out in the Euros.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on June 30, 2016, 04:40:13 PM
And excellent before...
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 30, 2016, 04:40:54 PM
Quote from: Liep on June 30, 2016, 04:40:13 PM
And excellent before...

:yes:

Liep

5 ties and in the semis!