Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Civ 1: XXX
Civ 2: XXXXXX
Civ 3: X
Civ 4: XXXXXX
Civ 5: XXXXXX
Civ 6: XX

However, Civ 6 is rising all the time as I am playing it periodically quite heavily! It may well reach the other big ones in time.

Tamas

Civ 1: XXXXX
Civ 2: X
Civ 3: XX
Civ 4: XXXXXXXXX
Civ 5: XX
Civ 6: XXXX

Grey Fox

Civ 1:
Civ 2: XX (on Console, no less)
Civ 2 Road to Power : XXXXX
Civ 3: X
Civ 4: XX
Civ 5: XXXXXX
Civ 6:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Syt

I spent quite some time on the Civ2 Expansions, and actually created an Age of Imperialism scenario, using the WW1 scenario as a basis.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Solmyr

Quote from: Syt on November 29, 2018, 09:47:19 AM
I spent quite some time on the Civ2 Expansions, and actually created an Age of Imperialism scenario, using the WW1 scenario as a basis.

I created an Arab Conquests scenario!

Tamas

NERDS!

Sorry I felt I had to follow up on my joke :P

Threviel

Civ 1: XX
Civ 2: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Civ 3: >
Civ 4: :
Civ 5:
Civ 6:

I stil remember some guy named Harlan Thompson. He made extremely good scenarios for CIV II, my favourites were LotR and a Vikings scenario. Civ I I played on my Amiga in glorious AGA graphics.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Me too. Nothing like shooting units into orbit to land next to an enemy city and pulverize it with nanites. Or rushing the underwater colonies tech and then pollute a lot to raise the sea level and kill opponents' coastal cities. :D

Not to mention bio terrorism, televangelists, lawyers ...
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Maladict

Civ 1: XXXXXXX
Civ 2: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Civ 3: XXXX
Civ 4:
Civ 5: X
Civ 6:

V was a mistake, should have stuck with my Civ memories

mongers

Civ 1: X
Civ 2: XXXXX
Call to Power 2: XX
Civ 3: 0.5 X
Civ 4: XXXXXXXX
Civ 5: XXX
Civ 6:

I should really give Civ 3 a go, I doubt I've spent more than a couple of hours playing it.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

DGuller

Civ 1:
Civ 2: XXX
Civ 3: XX
Civ 4: XXXX
Civ 5: XXXXX
Civ 6: X

I wasn't gaming when Civ 1 came out.  Civ 3 was just a bad game with bad mechanics.  Civ 6 doesn't have anything obviously wrong with it, but it just feels tedious and completely non-addictive.  I think the district system turned the game into an overly complex exhausting repetitive puzzle.

DGuller

Quote from: mongers on November 29, 2018, 07:32:00 PM
I should really give Civ 3 a go, I doubt I've spent more than a couple of hours playing it.
Why?  It's the worst iteration of the series.

Maladict

Quote from: DGuller on November 29, 2018, 09:35:38 PM
Quote from: mongers on November 29, 2018, 07:32:00 PM
Why?  It's the worst iteration of the series.

But the best looking one.