Main Menu

Prince is dead

Started by Josephus, April 21, 2016, 12:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 21, 2016, 09:32:19 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 21, 2016, 09:29:43 PM
Not really.

Calling someone an Assberger asshole for claiming to not know LaToya Jackson's work is spazzisimo.

Sorry, but no.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

katmai

Oh FFS, take it to another thread you assclowns.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tamas

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 21, 2016, 08:07:47 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 21, 2016, 07:57:28 PM
The Jackson Five had lots of hit songs, what did LaToya ever do?

You couldn't name the Jackson 5 if four of them were in a police line up raping you in the face, you filthy contrarian Assburger attorney. 

We just can't go with "Gee, Seedy, you're right, I forgot La Toya. Oops."  Noooo, we have to reach like the typical Languish autistic dickfuck that can't admit when we're wrong and double down with Marlon fucking Jackson, don't we?

So many fucking pencilneck dildo Rainman assfuck Spectrum twats.  Fuck already.

It's inappropriate but I lolled  :lol:

Then again it was quite inappropriate from Prince to die during my drive home. All the radio stations started playing his music, which, while acknowledging his talent, I never cared about.

Brazen

A life in pictures:
http://www.theguardian.com/culture/gallery/2016/apr/21/prince-legacy-iconic-photographs-career?CMP=fb_gu

It's hard to remember how ground-breaking this album cover was in 1988. A naked, non-white, non gym-honed man in a vulnerable pose. More hot* celebrity men should pose naked. You know, for gender equality.

* I never thought Prince was hot until I saw him perform live. Despite being a small, slim, non traditionally good looking man he must have squirted pheromones all the way to the back row of the O2.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Pedrito

I've never attended to one of his live shows, and this is a regret of mine.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Pedrito on April 22, 2016, 05:55:18 AM

Yeah, big regret as well.  Always filed under, "Well, he tours so much, I'll catch him next time."

My sister and the girls went to see him last year for his Peace benefit concert in Baltimore;  the 12 year old was positively crushed yesterday.

Got this email from my sister this AM--

QuoteSaw that yesterday was Tony Danza's birthday. What fucking kind of world is it where Tony Danza is still around & Prince isn't?

crazy canuck

Quote from: Pedrito on April 22, 2016, 05:55:18 AM

L.

Yep, always meant to do it but never got around to it  :(

Valmy

So he died of complications that resulted from a case of the flu? Not something you see much these days. Damn. Not sure what else to say.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Martinus

Incidentally, I am at a retreat in Paris right now and I mentioned his death yesterday to a bunch of British, German and French lawyers. They all looked at me as if I was an alien from another planet and just shrugged.

Brazen

Some less reputable reports say he was given a "save shot" for an opiate overdose a few days before.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Martinus on April 22, 2016, 10:06:07 AM
They all looked at me as if I was an alien from another planet and just shrugged.

Yeah, but that had nothing to do with the death of Prince.