Microsoft's 'teen girl' AI becomes a Hitler-loving sex robot within 24 hours

Started by Solmyr, March 24, 2016, 12:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

This incident convinced me that humanity is beyond hope. Not because of the AI, but because there are apparently so many people who do not see this as utterly hilarious.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Archy

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on March 25, 2016, 01:12:47 AM
I'm kind of glad many people mature beyond such 'humor.'

I'd rather go through life amused than with your sense of bitter and smug superiority. But if your attitude to life makes you happier, more power to you.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on March 25, 2016, 01:51:11 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 25, 2016, 01:12:47 AM
I'm kind of glad many people mature beyond such 'humor.'

I'd rather go through life amused than with your sense of bitter and smug superiority. But if your attitude to life makes you happier, more power to you.

I don't understand why a person has to be bitter and/or smug to find this sort of trolling to be childish and not particularly amusing. 'OMG he drew a penis!'
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on March 25, 2016, 01:51:11 AM

lol