News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Easter

Started by garbon, March 27, 2016, 09:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

As I live in the midst of several churches seen a lot of dressed up ladies today. So fancy! :w00t:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Phillip V

I am suiting up right now to go off and congregate with those fancy ladies.

celedhring

I'm just stuffing myself with chocolate. Happy Easter!

Savonarola

We had jelly beans for breakfast. :w00t:

(And hard boiled eggs as well.)

One thing that caught me by surprise when I first moved here is that almost everything is closed on Easter Sunday.  That's very different from Detroit.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

Christ could not be a zombie - Christians hate brains!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

I had a wonderful morning service. The kids are all eating candy. Good times  :cool:

Happy Easter to you all! May it bring renewal and joy in your life!

QuoteChrist could not be a zombie - Christians hate brains!

Jesus was Jewish -_-

:P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on March 27, 2016, 01:15:06 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

QuoteThis is a great election cycle for trolling, btw.

Both Berniebots and Trumpbots are VERY sensitive to attacks on their candidate. Additionally, the tears when one of them loses (or both) is going to be delicious. If you feast upon the tears of others then you'd better get your bib and fork ready.

^_^
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 27, 2016, 01:35:38 PM
Quote from: Jaron on March 27, 2016, 01:15:06 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

QuoteThis is a great election cycle for trolling, btw.

Both Berniebots and Trumpbots are VERY sensitive to attacks on their candidate. Additionally, the tears when one of them loses (or both) is going to be delicious. If you feast upon the tears of others then you'd better get your bib and fork ready.

^_^

Put that in signature please
Winner of THE grumbler point.

The Brain

Quote from: Savonarola on March 27, 2016, 10:32:38 AM
We had jelly beans for breakfast. :w00t:

(And hard boiled eggs as well.)

One thing that caught me by surprise when I first moved here is that almost everything is closed on Easter Sunday.  That's very different from Detroit.

Jelly beans or "jelly beans"?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.