News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

A Languish Football Manager League?

Started by Norgy, March 17, 2016, 08:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

Well?

We could arrange a friendly league with our teams, with the same starting date for pre-season and play home and away (I do think that's possible).

I think not having transfers would be a good idea.
And just to make it more interesting, we'd choose teams from leagues we know little about.

But for fairness, we would choose from the same league. No Real Madrid vs Brentford.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Norgy

Certainly one I know no players from.  :lol:

Grey Fox

Canadian 3rd League. There was a betting scandal on it, so it does exist!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Norgy

It's soccer. There's always a betting scandal.

Josephus

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 18, 2016, 07:52:46 AM
Canadian 3rd League. There was a betting scandal on it, so it does exist!

It's not in the game though
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

Is the Chinese Super League in the game?

Also, what version? Im guessing FM16?
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Norgy

Well, I do have all of them, but FM 2016 does offer a better experience. Although with much less tactical options, in my opinion.

Liep

Is FM16 worth buying? Or wait for summer sale?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Norgy

Well, SI's model is releasing one with incremental improvement each year.

They did get the graphics engine and player interaction much better this time around.

Building your own manager is quite silly, though.

FunkMonk

I have FM 15,  though haven't played it much.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Norgy

Just decide upon a version, goddamit, people.
You're like Trump.
"Ay layke this ay layke this ay layke that, it's awesome"

I feel like Chris Christie here.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Norgy