Hurricane Matthew Megathread of Destruction, Federal Aid for Federal Govt Haters

Started by CountDeMoney, October 06, 2016, 07:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2016, 06:43:53 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 08, 2016, 05:41:49 PM
I have 3 officers coming back from FLETC at Glynco, GA. Buildings flooded.

3 officers? That's, what, at least 2 twisted ankles, one wrist and as many as 3 knees.

What are you blathering about.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

All the out of shape agents that go back to Glynco for re-certification, and they come back with as many fucked up joints as the yearly company softball game.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2016, 07:08:16 PM
All the out of shape agents that go back to Glynco for re-certification, and they come back with as many fucked up joints as the yearly company softball game.

Interesting, if not totally ignorant.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

dps

Quote from: mongers on October 08, 2016, 05:25:46 PM
Quote from: dps on October 08, 2016, 05:20:37 PM
Our yard is under about 2 feet of water now.  Another foot or so and it's going to get into the house.  We haven't been told to evacuate, but at this point if we have to, it'll have to be by boat.

Good grief, wereabouts are you?

Hope it works out ok.

Goldsboro, NC.  Scary thing is that we're fairly far inland, about 70 miles north of Wilmington.  No particularly high winds here, but a LOT of rain;  I've never seen standing water anywhere near this high here before.  But while the rain hasn't totally quit, it has slacked off, and the water in the yard is already going down.  So it looks like we'll be OK.  We didn't even lose power, though apparently a lot of people in the area did so.

EDIT:  Just heard on the news that about 109,000 people in Wayne County don't have power;  there are only about 123,000 people that live here, so we're in a lucky minority to still have electricity.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 08, 2016, 07:42:07 PM

You must have a different federal government out there.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2016, 11:10:04 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 08, 2016, 07:42:07 PM

You must have a different federal government out there.

Hmm, my hiring over the last year, average age of 30. So get with the times old man.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 08, 2016, 11:13:27 PM
Hmm, my hiring over the last year, average age of 30. So get with the times old man.

On behalf of a grateful nation, whoopdefuckingdo.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2016, 11:17:58 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 08, 2016, 11:13:27 PM

On behalf of a grateful nation, whoopdefuckingdo.
Seek help.  :lol: