News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Spring Forward!

Started by Admiral Yi, March 13, 2016, 05:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

garbon

Now one of those periods when US times are closer to UK as we don't move for two weeks.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Norgy

I think spring just got kicked in the butt by King Winter again here. I haven't seen so much snow since the 80s.

PDH

What a scam.  They take away an hour and don't give it back for 8 months.  Think of it, the government gets 300 million hours for all that time and THEY get the interest on that time - just like withholding taxes.  Seriously, I am gonna have to move to Arizona.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Capetan Mihali

Daylight Savings Time is a racket that needs to be taken down once and for all.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

garbon

Quote from: PDH on March 13, 2016, 12:57:11 PM
What a scam.  They take away an hour and don't give it back for 8 months.  Think of it, the government gets 300 million hours for all that time and THEY get the interest on that time - just like withholding taxes.  Seriously, I am gonna have to move to Arizona.

Calm down. They gave us an extra day this year.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Quote from: garbon on March 13, 2016, 01:58:54 PM

Calm down. They gave us an extra day this year.

:ph34r:  they....
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Norgy

The Jewilluinati or the Jaron golden underwear and magic eyewear ones?  <_<

Admiral Yi

HisMajestyBOB

Vote Bernie - he'll give you an hour, FREE, every year and won't take away an hour in the fall!
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

sbr

Dammit the clock in the living room is off by an hour again.

PDH

All the time is wrong! CHAOS!
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Tonitrus

Time isn't holding us, time isn't after us.