The Wachowski Siblings are now the Wachowski Sisters

Started by Martinus, March 09, 2016, 11:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Queequeg on March 11, 2016, 01:43:14 PM
Those movies were not out at the same time.  Was it showing at like a student theater?

No, no, just vague memories of a movie theater.  Was the Tom Green movie "Freddy Got Fingered" out around then?  I remember seeing it instead of something else, and to my embarrassment, finding it a pretty great film.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Barrister on March 11, 2016, 02:20:26 PM
:secret: Lawrence Fishburn
[/quote]
Quote from: Valmy on March 11, 2016, 02:25:35 PM
Pretty sure it was Samuel L Jackson  :P

:rolleyes:  Hollywood can't tell its Magical Negroes apart, so how can I
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."

Alcibiades

I mean, Will Smith is a pretty big deal....you should probably know who he is.... :unsure:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Capetan Mihali

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Eddie Teach

When is Keanu going to announce that he's decided to become a girl?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"