News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Nancy Reagan dead

Started by Josephus, March 06, 2016, 11:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney

Definitely knew how to run a White House, positives and negatives alike.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

Never cared for Nancy, but she did a difficult job as well as she could.  Wish she could have talked Ronnie out of a second term.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Phillip V

CountDeMoney

HisMajestyBOB

Did she forsee it in her horoscope?
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

jimmy olsen

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on March 06, 2016, 05:33:37 PM
Did she forsee it in her horoscope?

I knew someone here would go there, but I expected it to be CdM.

RIP Nancy
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Eat shit, you sniveling little fuck.  I don't swing from the red tees.

Eddie Teach

Just say No to astrology.

(RIP Nancy Reagan)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

lustindarkness

:( This year's Republican Primaries was too much for her.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Josephus

Didnt know she was into astrology
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011