News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Presidents Day!

Started by Admiral Yi, February 15, 2016, 11:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

What a worthless holiday.  I was wondering why etrade was still showing results from Friday.

Phillip V

Washington and Lincoln had lives full of stress and heartache.  It always depresses me when I think about them. :(

Jacob

The Brain

Presidents were better back then. Fucking their slave girls and marrying their wards. HOTT
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on February 15, 2016, 04:03:23 PM
Presidents were better back then. Fucking their slave girls and marrying their wards. HOTT
:hmm:   When the slave girl you are fucking is your late wife's half-sister, NOT HAWT.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on February 15, 2016, 04:47:40 PM
Quote from: The Brain on February 15, 2016, 04:03:23 PM
:hmm:   When the slave girl you are fucking is your late wife's half-sister, NOT HAWT.

What a prude!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that conversing with you on Languish well isn't really even worth being called a conversation. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

I said it 10 years ago and I'll say it again: grumbler is our first and most authentic black poster.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on February 15, 2016, 05:47:58 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that conversing with you on Languish well isn't really even worth being called a conversation. :(

If you are so thin-skinned that you cannot take it, perhaps you might want to reconsider your policy of dishing it out.

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Jaron on February 15, 2016, 05:53:23 PM
I said it 10 years ago and I'll say it again: grumbler is our first and most authentic black poster.
:showoff:

Bayraktar!

Valmy

I spent today remembering the life and career of the great Chester A Arthur.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Grant is the most underated President. Jefferson the most overated.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

grumbler

For under-rated, I'd throw Ike in there.  Grant.... maybe.  He can stay in the pool.

Jefferson isn't over-rated as a president.  He was actually pretty good.  He's way over-rated as a man, for sure.

Over-rated as Presidents are Jackson and Wilson.  If not for his foreign policy, FDR would be right up there.

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on February 15, 2016, 05:53:23 PM

Grumbler was Ham's real father.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?