Shadow of the Singularity, Siege need not apply.

Started by Razgovory, March 24, 2016, 03:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Well, I guess Siege was right.  Here we are at the Technological Singularity.  I don't think anyone thought it would be like this, though.

http://www.socialhax.com/2016/03/24/microsoft-creates-ai-bot-internet-immediately-turns-racist/

I can't really post the article here since the important parts are screenshots of twitter.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

garbon

Damn how many places are we going to post about this? And why does Languish find it so appealing?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

Because who here wouldn't want their own nazi sex robot?

Maximus

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on March 24, 2016, 03:59:22 PM
Damn how many places are we going to post about this? And why does Languish find it so appealing?

I can create more threads and find out.