Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2016, 12:02:53 PM
QuotePenn State's explosive comeback

Was that the shower scene?

EMERGED.  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Quote from: grumbler on December 04, 2016, 11:32:36 AM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 04, 2016, 01:25:25 AM
QuoteWas Penn State's explosive comeback enough for playoff bid?

Only if they take Ohio State's slot.

Which they are not going to do.

Penn State is going to the Rose Bowl to play Colorado. USC
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

I would like to thank Michigan for keeping Pedo State's foul stench from putrifying the CFP. Instead they are quarantined off in the Rose Bowl.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Savonarola

So Western Michigan University won the MAC and is the only other undefeated FBS school in the country (yes, their strength of schedule is considerably weaker than Alabama's.)  They'll be playing Wisconsin in the Cotton Bowl; a match-up that has generated so little interest that tickets are going for $6 on Stub Hub.

:lol:

Oh well, at least the many Western grads in my family are happy; hope it's not a blow-out.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

MadBurgerMaker

$6?   :hmm: 

E:  Ugh it's on the 2nd.  I think I have to actually show up at work on the 3rd, so fuck that.  Lots of pretty good prices still there:  https://www.stubhub.com/cotton-bowl-tickets-2017-cotton-bowl-arlington-at-t-stadium-1-2-2017/event/9585240/?mbox=1&rS=0&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&qtyddab=false&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc

Nosebleed in Jerryworld sucks pretty hard though, even for $6.

grumbler

Michigan holder Garrett Moores just won the Holder of the Year Award (aka the Peter Mortell Award).

His "highlight" tape is pretty funny
https://twitter.com/SonnyEquipment/status/796927836015783936

but his acceptance speech is even better
https://twitter.com/gmoores11/status/807021401311952896

Go Blue!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

Quote from: grumbler on December 09, 2016, 08:22:45 AM
Michigan holder Garrett Moores just won the Holder of the Year Award (aka the Peter Mortell Award).

His "highlight" tape is pretty funny
https://twitter.com/SonnyEquipment/status/796927836015783936

but his acceptance speech is even better
https://twitter.com/gmoores11/status/807021401311952896

Go Blue!

The highlight reel was the best.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

alfred russel

Army beat Navy for the first time in forever. I'm a bit surprised. Notre Dame got beat by Navy, but Army was completely uncompetitive against ND - they looked overmatched at every position.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ed Anger

I enjoyed the game.  :)

And the army spirit video about navy people baking cookies in combat.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

It was nice to see Army finally win. Man did I feel their pain in 2012, that was brutal.

Anyway if Notre Dame is going to fire Brian Kelly what the hell are they waiting for?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on December 12, 2016, 12:11:47 PM
Anyway if Notre Dame is going to fire Brian Kelly what the hell are they waiting for?

Some results from the 2017 season, I suspect.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on December 12, 2016, 12:28:48 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 12, 2016, 12:11:47 PM

Some results from the 2017 season, I suspect.

Ah so he stays? Even after all the lost wins and probation?

Well maybe he turns it around.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: alfred russel on December 10, 2016, 06:28:51 PM
Army beat Navy for the first time in forever. I'm a bit surprised. Notre Dame got beat by Navy, but Army was completely uncompetitive against ND - they looked overmatched at every position.

Will Worth is a better QB than Zach Abey, at least for now (Worth is a Senior, Abey only a Soph). 

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on December 12, 2016, 12:30:55 PM

Ah so he stays? Even after all the lost wins and probation?

Well maybe he turns it around.

The lost wins and probation are bullshit. No one cares.

Unless we are counting the 8 losses this year as lost wins. Those were bullshit too, but the kind people care about.

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on December 12, 2016, 12:46:09 PM
The lost wins and probation are bullshit. No one cares.

Really? But what about Notre Dame honor and all that?

QuoteUnless we are counting the 8 losses this year as lost wins. Those were bullshit too, but the kind people care about.

Ah well Congrats on Kelly surviving a 8 loss season.