No, I wouldn't say anything
6 (18.8%)
I don't vote
3 (9.4%)
Who cares, where is the entrance poll?
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Razgovory

I would not say.  In person I prefer to keep that kind of thing private.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: Zanza on February 01, 2016, 01:35:59 PM
Exit polls here are done by the same institutes that do the pre-election polls. As far as I know, they are fairly reputable and of course the exit poll is anonymous (they will write down some stuff like your age bracket or sex).

Same here.

crazy canuck

Exit polling isn't permitted here.  We just wait to see the results from the actual polling stations.

Josquius

I really don't see the problem with admitting who I voted for. Its not like the winner will track down and kill those who didn't pick them.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on February 02, 2016, 10:46:55 AM
I really don't see the problem with admitting who I voted for. Its not like the winner will track down and kill those who didn't pick them.

Yeah tell that to....wait I have already said too much.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Tyr on February 02, 2016, 10:46:55 AM

That depends on which country you live in.

It took a long while to establish the principle of a secret ballot, so that is one reason I wouldn't answer the pollster, think of it as a minor bit of solidarity with those who still don't have a secret ballot.

Secondly, I don't think the opinion polls are good for politics. All this triangulation of some tiny group of people to try and inch past the winning post........bah! If we didn't have opinion polls we would avoid this and have party positions based on principles rather than the wind direction.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on February 02, 2016, 12:48:47 PM
Secondly, I don't think the opinion polls are good for politics. All this triangulation of some tiny group of people to try and inch past the winning post........bah! If we didn't have opinion polls we would avoid this and have party positions based on principles rather than the wind direction.

Yep, most positive aspect of people not using land lines is pollsters can no longer reliably obtain a representative sample and convey information to politicians which in turn causes politicians to be guided by something other than overnight polling results.