News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hillary vs Bernie

Started by Eddie Teach, January 31, 2016, 05:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Say you're at the Iowa Democratic caucus- who do you vote for?

Sanders
31 (46.3%)
Clinton
25 (37.3%)
Littlefinger
5 (7.5%)
Sanders, but only to make it easier for GOP to win
2 (3%)
Clinton, but only to make it easier for GOP to win
0 (0%)
Write in for Biden :(
1 (1.5%)
Write in for Trump :wacko:
3 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Valmy

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on February 21, 2016, 09:44:26 PM
I finally looked up "SEC Primary" because I was wondering what the Super Tuesday states had to do with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Turns out the actual reason for the name is at least equally dumb.  <_<

Needless to say I totally and completely agree with you. That name is insulting, degrading, and very limp making in a sexual sense.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jaron

Quote from: Valmy on February 21, 2016, 09:39:08 PM
Quote from: Jaron on February 21, 2016, 09:33:20 PM
I would vote for Sanders.

I would vote for Clinton over Trump, but Rubio over Clinton.

Eh you live in Utah. Who you vote for barely matters. I know the feeling :P

By that logic only the voters in Florida, Ohio, Virginia and Colorado matter.  :rolleyes:

Utah is interesting. Everyone was going nuts for Romney in 2012 and now all the people I work with are kinda like 'Eh, Trump? Not interested." but would they vote for Trump over Hillary? Absolutely, but they wouldn't be happy about it.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Valmy

Quote from: Jaron on February 21, 2016, 09:46:33 PM
By that logic only the voters in Florida, Ohio, Virginia and Colorado matter.  :rolleyes:

By very accurate and true logic? Yes. Unfortunately. But I vote anyway. Civic duty and all that.

QuoteUtah is interesting. Everyone was going nuts for Romney in 2012 and now all the people I work with are kinda like 'Eh, Trump? Not interested." but would they vote for Trump over Hillary? Absolutely, but they wouldn't be happy about it.

We will see. I have a feeling that state wins the award for most lopsided vote this side of DC as usual.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Jaron

Quote from: Valmy on February 21, 2016, 09:48:46 PM
Quote from: Jaron on February 21, 2016, 09:46:33 PM

By very accurate and true logic? Yes. Unfortunately. But I vote anyway. Civic duty and all that.

QuoteUtah is interesting. Everyone was going nuts for Romney in 2012 and now all the people I work with are kinda like 'Eh, Trump? Not interested." but would they vote for Trump over Hillary? Absolutely, but they wouldn't be happy about it.

We will see. I have a feeling that state wins the award for most lopsided vote this side of DC as usual.

Cruz would do very well here. His values align well with the values of Utah.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on February 21, 2016, 09:45:18 PM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on February 21, 2016, 09:44:26 PM
I finally looked up "SEC Primary" because I was wondering what the Super Tuesday states had to do with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Turns out the actual reason for the name is at least equally dumb.  <_<

Needless to say I totally and completely agree with you. That name is insulting, degrading, and very limp making in a sexual sense.

Just turn on the Longhorn Network to get your erection back.  :)

It better do that for you, since it is a major contributing factor to why some people are calling Texas an SEC state.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Siege on February 20, 2016, 10:01:58 PM
Retard fight.

Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, or I stay home.

What the man said.  The man who can't be bothered to do his job, or the man who does his job so badly he gets ordered out of the business. ;)
Experience bij!

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on February 21, 2016, 10:16:01 PM

It better do that for you, since it is a major contributing factor to why some people are calling Texas an SEC state.

Oh FFS. Let me have my fun without trying to derail the thread into a College Football discussion by saying garbage like that. LHN or no LHN they were not going to remain in the league after 2010.

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on February 21, 2016, 10:32:20 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on February 21, 2016, 10:16:01 PM

Oh FFS. Let me have my fun without trying to derail the thread into a College Football discussion by saying garbage like that. LHN or no LHN they were not going to remain in the league after 2010.

:P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

Valmy

Eddie Teach

Matt Stafford went to high school in Tx. :alberta:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

alfred russel

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 21, 2016, 11:04:33 PM

Lots of good college QBs come from Texas. Matt Stafford, Johnny Manziel, RGIII, Andy Dalton, Bryce Petty, and Trevone Boykin.

Valmy

His dad played for Texas.

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on February 21, 2016, 11:15:11 PM

Sounds like that even within individual families, Texas is recruiting the wrong QBs, is what I would say if I wanted to troll.  :P

jimmy olsen

Sanders is gonna stay in as long as he has the money to do so.

If he gets 25% or more of the pledged delegates, he can make all sorts of demands with regard to the platform, and the closer he gets to 50% the more demands he can make.

Hell, Ron Paul got all sorts of ridiculous shit passed in 2012 and he only had like 10% of the delegates.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on February 21, 2016, 11:35:42 PM
Quote from: Valmy on February 21, 2016, 11:15:11 PM

Sounds like that even within individual families, Texas is recruiting the wrong QBs, is what I would say if I wanted to troll.  :P

That would be a perfectly fair point. I do not have a problem with criticism against Texas I agree with :P