Homosexual men! To me! Well...maybe that isn't the best choice of words...

Started by Berkut, January 25, 2016, 11:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

So, Berkut, if you're not going to tell why you're asking us this, can you at least tell us how you're putting this information to use?

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

alfred russel

Quote from: lustindarkness on January 27, 2016, 10:15:09 AM
Berkut, my question to you is: Does he treat you well?

It would seem Berkut isn't contemplating receiving a reach around, which is a bad sign. :(
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on January 26, 2016, 04:21:27 PM
Quote from: viper37 on January 26, 2016, 04:19:35 PM
American movie.  American&British citizen on top of Canada.

So is it ok if he has a picture of the Queen?
depends on Garbon's tastes.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Berkut

Quote from: DGuller on January 27, 2016, 10:13:11 AM
So, Berkut, if you're not going to tell why you're asking us this, can you at least tell us how you're putting this information to use?

Curiosity. It came up during discussion, and I realized I had no idea how that actually worked. I had kind of assumed that it was something like female anal arc, but once I thought about that a little I realized that probably was not correct, since male arousal and ejaculation was so much more directly centered around the dick...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

The Brain

Berkut, I wouldn't ask for a different cell. Tiny is allright once you get to know him.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.