Homosexual men! To me! Well...maybe that isn't the best choice of words...

Started by Berkut, January 25, 2016, 11:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on January 26, 2016, 02:37:52 PM

Why so timid, g?

You misunderstood me.  I have been fucked but I never had any orgasm as described in question.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

BTW Berk you should have posted something appropriate as a return for the favor of anew answer. Like a photo of a non hideous shirtless guy.

garbon

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Barrister

Quote from: viper37 on January 26, 2016, 04:08:23 PM

American standards of attractiveness.

A picture of a Canadian posing as a Scotsman reflects American beauty standards???
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on January 26, 2016, 04:19:35 PM
American movie.  American&British citizen on top of Canada.

So is it ok if he has a picture of the Queen?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tonitrus

Quote from: Valmy on January 26, 2016, 04:21:27 PM

Hey now, young Liz was a cutie.  :sleep:

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Grallon

Quote from: Tyr on January 26, 2016, 12:28:24 PM
Is it or is it not comparable to the satisfaction of having a particularly large dump?

Only if you mean pushing it out to feel it getting back in again only to be pushed out once more - and so on and so forth.  You can't really compare it to anything else.  In fact what you should do is ask your girlfriend/wife/whatever to describe to you how it feels when you penetrate her; why she likes it.

Getting fucked is all about the cock and your relationship with it.  The physical sensation is one of pressure being applied until resistance is... (not futile) ...bypassed.  Once the 'tool' is in - a variety of factors will impact your reaction to the 'intrusion': your physical state at that particular moment, the current mood, your relationship with the tool handler, etc.  Personally I find the mechanics of desire endlessly fascinating.  In fact it is a pity that so few people reflect upon it.

What induces desire?  What transforms it from a half formed feeling into a hunger for something with a definite shape and form and taste.  Granted, at my age 'reflection' is pretty much all that is left.  After all , sex is the province of young people.  Unless you're in a loving, long-lasting relationship that is - then it becomes something else.  Still, even under such conditions, there are factors that shape each individual's appreciation of the event(s) and I think it is worthwhile to identify them; if only to discover what makes one tick...

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Malthus

Quote from: Tonitrus on January 26, 2016, 05:20:36 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 26, 2016, 04:21:27 PM

Hey now, young Liz was a cutie.  :sleep:

But did she go for anal, that's the question.  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius