News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Finally, a Republican with a bright idea!

Started by viper37, January 26, 2016, 04:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Maine Gov. Paul LePage: Bring back the guillotine for drug traffickers

That's cost effective, the same blade can be re-used more than once before you need to change it.  You don't even have to sterilize it everytime since the objective is to kill.  No costly products to buy and stockpile.  No bullets wasted.  No fucked up execution due to rope of chemical malfunction.  Plus, the associated game would cover the cost of the executionner and funeral costs.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zanza

That article reads like it was in The Onion.

mongers

At last a Republican who's a cut above the rest.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

People shouldn't lose their heads over random stuff weirdos like LePage say.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

I don't know, those are some cutting edge ideas to fight crime.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Malthus

Quote from: celedhring on January 26, 2016, 04:53:20 PM
I don't know, those are some cutting edge ideas to fight crime.

Well, it takes cutting edge ideas to get ahead these days. Apparently, you can play some interesting head games at the same time:

Quote"We could have public executions and have, you know, we could even have (guessing) which hole it falls in."

This guy has some qualms about things going in the wrong holes:

Quote"These are guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty," he said. "They come from Connecticut and New York, they come up here, they sell their heroin, then they go back home. Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave."

:lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius