News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Slow-paced game to listen to audiobooks to?

Started by chipwich, January 24, 2016, 07:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipwich

I feel restless when just sitting down to an audiobook, and bored during the slower parts of a grand strategy game.

Can someone recommend a boring game to play while listening to audiobooks? I usually use paradox games, but I'm waiting for patches to eu4 and CK2

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

I don't find EU4 boring at all. Of course, I have it run at speed 5.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on January 24, 2016, 07:44:07 AM
:wacko:

Remember:  it's not a disability.  It's just a different ability.  #Squirrel

Martinus

I usually catch up with my podcasts when playing games, too. MMORPGs are good too, especially if you have played them for a while and don't need sound any more.

Pishtaco

Syt

Also, Euro Truck Simulator 2, probably Elite: Dangerous, EVE Online, Microsoft Flight Simulator ...
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

PRC

Listen to the Limetown podcast.  Great storytelling.