News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New York Times' Best Places to Visit in 2016

Started by Josephus, January 08, 2016, 02:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Brain

Nice pics.

I'm sure Grand Rapids is nice but I'll take in my zen gardens in Kyoto, thank you very much.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I see they included two Danish destinations with Skåne and Aarhus.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Yeah, there's a lot of those places I want to go to. So far I have plans to visit just one of them this year.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

celedhring

Barcelona makes the list, nice.

Brno was a dump when I visited 15 years ago.

Malthus

Quote from: Josephus on January 08, 2016, 02:29:06 PM
So..I've lived in two of these places

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/07/travel/places-to-visit.html

They specifically mention your neighbourhood! (You live in the Junction, right?)  :D

It's tracking you!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius