News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I just came repeatedly

Started by Martinus, January 07, 2016, 03:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

So you're saying it will be completely unrealistic and totally over the top, yet people will think otherwise because it's on the 'History' Channel? :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on January 07, 2016, 03:30:26 PM
So you're saying it will be completely unrealistic and totally over the top, yet people will think otherwise because it's on the 'History' Channel? :)

Yes. I hope they will find the holy grail by episode 3 and hide it with cathars by mid-season.  :cool:

Caliga

OMG HOLY GRAIL IS BLOODLINE OF JESIS NOT A CUP

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on January 07, 2016, 03:32:21 PM

Actually it is Literally Jesus.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on January 07, 2016, 03:32:21 PM

It's the fount of life, the antithesis of vampyrism. :contract:

Caliga

That game sucked. :yuk:

That series got worse as it progressed.  GK1 was one of the best adventure games ever.  GK2 was, for a CD video game, pretty good I guess.  Better than Phantasmagoria. :bleeding:

Martinus

I didn't finish it - but I loved that it had a rendition of the church in Renne Lechatau (sp?).

#wasintoitbeforedanbrown

:P

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on January 07, 2016, 03:35:59 PM
That game sucked. :yuk:

That series got worse as it progressed.  GK1 was one of the best adventure games ever.  GK2 was, for a CD video game, pretty good I guess.  Better than Phantasmagoria. :bleeding:

I loved GK2, the best FMV game ever made.

I didn't hate GK3, some amazing puzzles (and one of the worst ones ever but that is another story). But wow those 3-D graphics were horrible.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Martinus

In fact, one of my yet-to-realised holiday plans is to visit the place, Montsegur and Carcassonne. The other is Boleskine and Loch Ness. :P

Caliga

Also it was weird how Grace was an ugly nerdy lady in GK1, and super hot in GK2. :hmm:

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on January 07, 2016, 03:38:10 PM
In fact, one of my yet-to-realised holiday plans is to visit the place, Montsegur and Carcassonne. The other is Boleskine and Loch Ness. :P
I wouldn't have minded visiting it years ago, but the retarded Da Vinci Code shit has probably ruined it by now.

Caliga

Also, the guy who played Gabriel in GK2 reminded me somehow of Marc Wallice.

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on January 07, 2016, 03:38:28 PM
Also it was weird how Grace was an ugly nerdy lady in GK1, and super hot in GK2. :hmm:

You think so?

GK1 Grace:

GK2 Grace:

Of course it is impossible to look good in GK3 :lol:

:bleeding:

Aren't graphics supposed to get better and not worse in sequels?