The Netherlands invades Belgium, annexes part of the country.

Started by Razgovory, December 30, 2015, 12:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: Iormlund on December 31, 2015, 08:00:55 AM
Quote from: DGuller on December 30, 2015, 08:31:16 PM
Four legs good, six legs better?  :hmm:

It is for me. I'm all for maximizing the number of Iberian hams in circulation. :licklips:

If it can lower the price of jamón ibérico I'm all for it. :w00t:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Serrano is surprisingly affordable here; much cheaper than Parma or San Daniele.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: Syt on December 31, 2015, 08:47:09 AM
Serrano is surprisingly affordable here; much cheaper than Parma or San Daniele.

Serrano ham are for poor people.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

lustindarkness

I'm glad the conversation has moved on to more important things, like ham.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom