BN: Possible Terrorist Attack in Dubai Or Just A Tragic Accident.

Started by mongers, December 31, 2015, 01:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

A big fire as broken out in large skyscraper near to the world's tallest building in Dubai, lots of confusion, dramatic pictures, suggestion may have a link to a nearby planned fireworks display.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

It has got to be terrorist-related.  I mean, fires just don't happen in buildings.

lustindarkness

Another Fast and Furious movie maybe?

Oh shit, some pictures show a pretty big fire. I should be ashamed to joke about it. Should.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 31, 2015, 02:19:14 PM
It has got to be terrorist-related.  I mean, fires just don't happen in buildings.

My excuse, I was doing duty for Tim, that was the best I could come up with.

No doubt when the truth comes out, i'll be something stupid like mounting fireworks for the display amongst plants/trees on the outside of the lower levels of the building.

Norgy

Well, it's not like Dubai would be missed by anyone but the sheiks and the shopping crowd if it was cleansed with fire.

grumbler

We really need the ability to upvote posts.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Smokers = Al Qaeda
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

11B4V

Don't be sore because you lost the SB incident. :lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HVC

There was another skyscraper fire there earlier this year IIRC. who knew slave labour would be lax when it comes to safety measures.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on December 31, 2015, 02:27:20 PM
No doubt when the truth comes out, i'll be something stupid like mounting fireworks for the display amongst plants/trees on the outside of the lower levels of the building.

When the truth comes out, it will quickly reveal the fact that there wasn't a single Jew in the building at the time.  Coincidence? I THINK NOT

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son