News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Star Wars Battlefront III

Started by Syt, April 17, 2015, 01:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

Quote from: Syt on December 11, 2015, 12:29:48 PM
Yes, the map is very pretty and feels larger and more diverse than the other maps. I wish there were more maps like that. I wish there were maps, period.

They've outlined what the season pass will have. http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/season-pass

"Over 20 new pieces of galactic tech, including weapons, vehicles, and Star Cards for both Rebels and Imperials." (Do emotes and cosmetic items count as "galactic tech"? :P )
4 more heroes and villains
16 new multiplayer maps including new locations
4 exciting new game modes
Two week early access to each expansion
And most importantly: the "Shot First" emote

That sounds pretty anemic for a $50 season pass, but maybe they add super awesome maps and game mods that are totally worth it (I doubt it).

The game itself may have been worth $50 if it had included all of that at launch!  :D
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Syt

It's probably not gonna help that each expansion will fracture the player base more.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

The game's currently on sale 33% off. Not sure if it's due to the movie start or due to the overall low success. 1/3 off a month after launch is pretty insane.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.