And we're back!

Main Menu

How well do you see colors?

Started by Syt, December 07, 2015, 05:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Here's a little test:

http://www.xrite.com/online-color-test-challenge

I admit, it strained my eyes a little bit. But I got a score of 4.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

23, about the 1/3rd top percentile for my age range.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Pedrito

I scored 3, a good result I think.
The most difficult rows were the first and the last one.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

DGuller

garbon

I suck at that sort of test.
Quote from: The Brain on December 07, 2015, 05:12:52 PM
I don't see color.

Then you are part of the problem.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

lustindarkness

I got a score of 7.
I think if I did it early in the morning and had time to take breaks and go back to it after a while I may do better without it straining my eyes.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

8, which is apparently very good fir my age range.

My issues were all in the blue-green crossover, which I expected because several of the blue-green chips looked the same to me.  I saw a continuous gradient on the other three lines, though.

Admiral Yi

The bottom one is cut off for me.  Do I need to click something?

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 07, 2015, 07:11:36 PM
The bottom one is cut off for me.  Do I need to click something?

Dude, that's part of the test.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Liep

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".