News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Yeah less talk more evidence if you have something. What the pattern seems to be is that they talk big, then produce nothing when given the opportunity to produce evidence, and then blame others for their failures.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Valmy on July 19, 2021, 12:27:29 PM
Yeah less talk more evidence if you have something. What the pattern seems to be is that they talk big, then produce nothing when given the opportunity to produce evidence, and then blame others for their failures.
Or claim that no one should honestly believe them when they get sued.
PDH!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

Drivers licenses = Mark of the Beast

grumbler

"Stop and think about this" because one of us should.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 20, 2021, 01:55:47 PM
Drivers licenses = Mark of the Beast
Passports, too.  Open those borders!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Teaching of the German language was banned in Missouri for several years...
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

There were all of those German-American things, and then they got slapped down after some were revealed to have been Wilhelmine Germany front groups, and thus treasonous if they kept it up after the US entered WW1.

The Germans used to be the most vocal minority group about resisting assimilation.  But some appear to be even more ignorant today than their great-grandfathers were in 19917.

Bayraktar!

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on July 22, 2021, 08:15:02 AM
Is that Tokyo Rose?

No, that's Tokyo Tulip.  Tokyo Rose is a bit older.

Bayraktar!