News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

QuoteCongratulations  America, you have elected ( stole an election) a complete idiot in as President just because you  didn't like the way Trump talked and he hurt your sensitive little feelings. Biden has basically destroyed this Country in 90 days. China, Russia, North Korea and Iraq know our leadership is extremely WEAK and they are capitalizing on it. Just 90 days in we have a border crisis like we've never seen, a MAJOR oil pipeline has fell victim of a cyber attack from Russia.  Iraq is trying to disrupt oil shipments causing American war ships to fire warning shots at them and China says we have a chip shortage that's completely crippled the American automotive industry. Y'all are so  focused on the hog wash the media has fed y'all you haven't even noticed these major issues. Y'all are to focused on this cancel culture, gender equity, systematic racism and Police "brutality" junk to even see the MAJOR issues at hand. Just think back we had 4 years with no new wars, lowest black unemployment numbers ever seen, energy independence, nothing heard out of Rocket Man, three separate peace deals signed in the Middle East under Trump but he hurt your feelings. I could care less about your feelings, I want my Country protected and our economy strong !!!
Copied from a friend! I'm sure this will ignite some fires but I really don't care! It's 💯 % true!

:wacko:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

He says he doesn't care, but I think he might.  :console:

Valmy

I like how Syt's family hates Biden both for being a warmonger and for not being a warmonger enough.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

QuoteI could care less about your feelings

Well that's nice at least. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Can someone remind me what the three separate Middle East peace deals were?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Jacob on May 17, 2021, 03:38:10 PM

Not sure about the other two but one must be the time we told the Kurds to fuck off.

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on May 17, 2021, 03:38:10 PM

Peace with Morocco, peace with UAE, peace with Bahrain.

All were clearly imminent threats to Israel's security.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

chipwich

I take those seriously. Israel can't enter a state of peace if it's at war or ex nihlo with 50 countries.

Barrister

Quote from: chipwich on May 17, 2021, 04:11:53 PM
I take those seriously. Israel can't enter a state of peace if it's at war or ex nihlo with 50 countries.

I mean they're not nothing, to be sure.

But Trump did have to bribe each country pretty heavily (Trump made a huge concession in recognizing Morocco's ownership of Western Sahara), and like I said they're all pretty far away from Israel.

But it's not nothing.

Valmy

I mean...I guess. The reason Israel is not in a state of peace is not because 50 countries haven't recognized it yet. If all those issues were resolved and the only thing standing between us and peace was those 50 countries recognizing it then I would also take it seriously. As it is that is like worrying about what the borders of Czechoslovakia is going to be in 1915...I mean it not unimportant at some point but we have to sort of take care of the more important details of ending WWI first.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

The real world is really missing a white peace mechanic.  :(

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on May 17, 2021, 04:20:03 PM

I mean...I guess. The reason Israel is not in a state of peace is not because 50 countries haven't recognized it yet. If all those issues were resolved and the only thing standing between us and peace was those 50 countries recognizing it then I would also take it seriously. As it is that is like worrying about what the borders of Czechoslovakia is going to be in 1915...I mean it not unimportant at some point but we have to sort of take care of the more important details of ending WWI first.

That's not a very Valmy analogy. :(

I would have expected something about revolutionary France or Vince Young.

Razgovory

They weren't at war with Israel, it just normalized relations.  The Israelis and UAE have been coordinating military stuff for years now.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

viper37

Quote from: DGuller on May 17, 2021, 04:21:55 PM
The real world is really missing a white peace mechanic.  :(
Israel always declare war on Gaza before the timer comes to zero.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.