Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on January 08, 2021, 03:36:13 PM
Quote from: viper37 on January 08, 2021, 03:34:01 PM

10,000+ pieces is 6+? :yeahright:

Well, my goddaughter just received a 20 000 pieces puzzle for her 8th birthday, the 10 000 ones were way too easy :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on January 08, 2021, 03:12:56 PM
Michael Savage was such an up front racist and nut, he kind of woke me up that maybe racism wasn't entirely dead yet and in fact was prospering.

I remember him going off on this black police chief, sure he was an incompetent who only got his position due to affirmative action...without any reason to do so. At the time it was bizarre and upsetting. Now I would just shrug, as being another day on the internet.

But back in the early 2000s it was kind of shocking, at least to suburbanite young white dude me.
I was hoping you were going to say you remember Holy Smokes. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Oh great. My sister has discovered Parler. :bleeding:

QuotePhil Robertson
·
@officialphilrobertson
2 weeks ago
·
Impressions
Politicians put people out of work, killed small businesses & said it was to protect us. And now Congress wants to send Americans $600 for their troubles?

Seems like it's the heavy boot of big government we need protection from. We've had just about enough of passing the bill to find out what's in it.

Here's what I know: One kingdom-minded redneck can help a down-and-out redneck better than the government ever could. If we let ungodly legislators determine how to spend our money, there's no doubt our money will be used for ungodly ends.

I'll never put my faith in a pork-filled bill so heavy it has to be wheeled around. I'm going with Jesus Politics instead.

It's time to fight for the right to use our money to care for the poor, minister to the needy & advance the message of Jesus. That's exactly what Jesus asks of us & it's what my book Jesus Politics is all about.

QuoteDavid Harris Jr.
·
@David
7 hours ago
·
Impressions
This is why everyone is getting kicked off of Tw and Fb! And why @Parler is being threatened! Watch this video and share it now via text and email!

Website Image
This is why the Capitol chaos was created!
This is why the Capitol chaos was created! It was all a smoke screen to deflect attention away from this!

https://rumble.com/vcjcox-this-is-why-the-capitol-chaos-was-created.html?mref=7ch9&mc=1xynn
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

QuoteThey are censoring conservatives, why is BLM still active on Facebook and Twitter? Why can you still download the BLM app on Samsung and Apple devices?
BLM used these sites to organize riots, looting, and attacks on innocent people. There was no peaceful protest.
They burned down buildings and did over $3 Billion dollars in damage to public and private property,and the Media said nothing they only said it was their right to have their voices heard. Kamala Harris even raised funds to get the rioters who were arrested released from jail. She even said on National TV that they will not and should never stop.
It's time for Facebook and Twitter to be broken up.
They have formed a monopoly over social media platforms - controlling almost ALL social media communications in the United States. (Facebook, Facebook Messenger, What's App, Instagram, and Twitter).
AT&T was broken up because it had almost total control over communication technology in the country, which led to the antitrust case, United States v. AT&T.
It's time to do the same to Zuckerberg and Dorsey!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

There doesn't appear to be any BLM app worth downloading if number of downloads/user reviews are a guide. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: garbon on January 09, 2021, 02:57:51 PM
There doesn't appear to be any BLM app worth downloading if number of downloads/user reviews are a guide. :(

Facts! That's cute. :)
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

I was a bit excited to be like oh yay I've learned about a BLM app from this but alas. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

It's funny how they can't decide if BLM or antifa are the shadowy villain.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Anyways, the timeline is now filling with "liberal hatespeech is permitted and reasonable conservatives are censored!!!" and "but BLM!!!"

I did like this snippet, though:

QuoteLooking back over the years it was the libs and their weird way of thinking that told our children their ideological beliefs.....
—Stephen Jay Gould

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Caliga on January 08, 2021, 09:34:26 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 08, 2021, 03:12:56 PM
Michael Savage was such an up front racist and nut, he kind of woke me up that maybe racism wasn't entirely dead yet and in fact was prospering.

I remember him going off on this black police chief, sure he was an incompetent who only got his position due to affirmative action...without any reason to do so. At the time it was bizarre and upsetting. Now I would just shrug, as being another day on the internet.

But back in the early 2000s it was kind of shocking, at least to suburbanite young white dude me.
I was hoping you were going to say you remember Holy Smokes. :(
No, I don't. Savage though.
PDH!

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Darth Wagtaros

Comeon. Unfriend me! Go on a rant about my patriotism offending you! Please! please.... someone....
PDH!

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on January 10, 2021, 01:23:32 AM
From my two oldest sisters:

Well at least she agrees black lives matter.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."