And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: 11B4V on December 05, 2020, 10:54:02 AM
I thought that was disproved
Sounds like we have a leftist commie liberal traitor.  Implying that facts are disproved? What's next comrade? 
PDH!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

Let them live without government help?  Are they admitting that government plays an important role?

Syt

In a shocking turn of events it turns out my sister is not a fan of George Soros. :o

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 08, 2020, 03:46:30 PM
Let them live without government help?  Are they admitting that government plays an important role?

No, they're saying they're degenerate freeloaders who're living large because the government is too generous. CUT WELFARE!
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on December 09, 2020, 01:08:07 AM
In a shocking turn of events it turns out my sister is not a fan of George Soros. :o

If a guy with 4 Billion net worth, much less cash, can fund every politician in the world I think the rest of us should just stop making donations. Clearly they don't need that much funding.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 05, 2020, 04:04:17 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on December 05, 2020, 10:54:02 AM
I thought that was disproved
Sounds like we have a leftist commie liberal traitor.  Implying that facts are disproved? What's next comrade?

You Retrumplican you....
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Syt

QuoteWe are all being played
Me AT GROCERY STORE:
Why is there plastic on the payment keypad?
Cashier: to protect people from Covid.
Me : but isn't everyone touching the plastic keypad the same way they would the regular keypad?🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Cashier: no words. Confused look. 👀
Me : Why Dont you pack the grocery bags anymore?
Cashier : Because of covid 19 to reduce the spread of catching or spreading the virus.
Me : But a shelf packer took it out of a box and put on the shelf, a few customers might of picked it up and put back deciding they Dont want it, I put it in my cart then on the conveyer belt, YOU pick it up to scan it.. But putting it in a bag after you scan is risky??
Cashier : no words, confused look 👀
Me AT DRIVE-THRU
Server: (holds a tray out the window with a bag of food for logical friend to grab)
Me: why is my bag of food on a tray?
Server: so I don't touch your food because of Covid.
Me: didn't the cook touch my food? Didn't the person wrapping my food touch it and then touch it again when placing it in my bag? Didn't you touch the bag and put it on the tray? Didn't you touch the tray? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Server: no words. Confused look. 👀
Me in SOCIETY
Society ; If you cough or sneeze do it in your elbow or sleeve,
Also society : Dont shake hands or hug anyone or you will spread the virus..
To greet people do an elbow tap instead.
Me : Elbow tap 🤷‍♀️? Isn't that where you tell people to sneeze or cough? into their elbow? Now you want people to tap each other with that elbow  🤦‍♀️
wouldn't it be safer to sneeze into elbow and shake hands like we did before Covid 🤷‍♀️
Me AT RESTAURANT:
Hostess: ok, I can seat you at this table right here (4 feet away), but I will need you to wear a mask to the table.
Me: what happens when I get to the table?
Hostess: you can take off the mask.
Me: then it is safe over there?
Hostess: yes.
Me: are those fans blowing above the table? Is that the air-conditioning I feel? Is the air circulating in here?🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Hostess: no words. Confused look.👀
SOCIETY : You are not allowed to stand and drink at the bars you have to sit down.
But at the shopping centre you are not allowed to sit down, all the chairs are roped off.
Who thinks this stuff up?
Life is hard for logical people right now. We are being raised without the ability to process and execute logic 💯
—Stephen Jay Gould

Oexmelin

Try as I might, I have such a hard time keeping my elbow out of my face.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Eddie Teach

She sounds like an all-or-nothing kind of gal.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

People have foibles and do not always act consistently: WE ARE ALL BEING SCREWED
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

A lot of these are not inconsistent - the writer is just ignorant.

For example, take the first one - plastic on keyboards. Yes, people touch both. The point is that you can sanitize a piece of plastic much easier than you can an uncovered keyboard, with some kind of sanitizing wipe.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

katmai

Quote from: Malthus on December 09, 2020, 04:36:17 PM
A lot of these are not inconsistent - the writer is just ignorant.

For example, take the first one - plastic on keyboards. Yes, people touch both. The point is that you can sanitize a piece of plastic much easier than you can an uncovered keyboard, with some kind of sanitizing wipe.
not to mention the grocery stores around here have a bottle of hand sanitizer right next to said keypads so customer can sanitize their hands before touching the keypad.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son