News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Is having a few boxes of ice cream really an outrageous affront to the tribunes of the people?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tonitrus

It better not be, or I could be Public Enemy #1.

To make it worse...one of my favorites here is Venezuelan Chocolate.  I am supporting the evil communists.  :(

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

At least they do acknowledge doctors have some legitimacy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

The guy is a microbiologist though...I guess that word is too long for the red hats.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Tamas

I guess Soros can sigh a sigh of relief, he has been toppled as World Enemy #1.

Will be interesting to see how soon the Hungarian government will adapt.

Barrister

Bill Gates think's there's too many people on earth???

Does the meme makes know how many million lives the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has helped save?

122 million.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/14/bill-gates-philanthropy-warren-buffett-vaccines-infant-mortality
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Quote from: Barrister on April 17, 2020, 02:36:28 PM

Does the meme makes know how many million lives the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has helped save?

122 million.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/14/bill-gates-philanthropy-warren-buffett-vaccines-infant-mortality

One of the major over arching conspiracy theories that the global elite wish to exterminate the a significant portion of the population.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Minsky Moment

Hi my name is Bill Gates. I have given away more of my money saving lives around the world, then the entire Trump family could make in 10 lifetimes. I have to commit billions to international public health because my own government is completely fucking incompetent even when it cares, which it doesn't.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Barrister on April 17, 2020, 02:36:28 PM

122 million.

He had to save them to kill them.

Now that they are alive, they are certain to die.  Monster.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Duque de Bragança

Back to the '90s, Bill Gate as the Antichrist, again! :)

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

A powerful argument for intelligent design.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

I really despise that scumbag (not The Brain).
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller