News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on March 13, 2020, 02:55:04 PM
The New World Order? Damn that is some old school conspiracy theories.

The post is so bonkers I'm torn between posting WTF and just blocking them. :D
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

mongers

Quote from: Syt on March 15, 2020, 09:55:42 AM

Thanks Syt for your sterling efforts to keep us 'informed', it's appreciated.

Those two are just barking. 

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Richard Hakluyt

Syt's sisters and the wider social media have helped me to understand a number of historical conundrums. The causes of WW1 for example, or Hitler's rise to power. Once one realises that about half the population are essentially bonkers and very malleable by malign agents it is perhaps a wonder we have not done even worse.

Syt

The weird thing is that they also post how to reduce chances to get infected, and similar common sense stuff.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

368 people died of this virus yesterday in Italy. It is amazing how much power they think the media has.

But the important thing here is that Donald Trump is protected at all costs.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Oexmelin

Récent Quinnipoac poll suggests 83% of à Republicans think Trump is doing a good job.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Syt

Latest polls:

80% of Austrians support the government's measures
66% think the government does a good job
53% are not afraid of the virus
—Stephen Jay Gould

Razgovory

Quote from: Syt on March 13, 2020, 02:42:49 PM
Quote from: Valmy on March 13, 2020, 02:38:40 PM
I just want to send my condolences to Syt's relatives that the mainstream media finally took control of their President and convinced him to declare a state of emergency.

She just shared this:

QuoteWell here we go! Please pay attention.

Coronavirus Panic
1. Market drop
2. Shut down of amusement parks
3 Shut down of sports
4. Cancellation of rallies
5. Limit attendance of venues in excess of 500

Everyone stays home and afraid to socialize! Do you see how easy we can be controlled?

Now let's get to the facts
39 deaths were 26 died in a nursing home in Washington State! We all know This state is controlled by liberals. The other deaths are in California....Nervous Nancy and Pencil Necks State

Liberals are pissed off that the President shut down all the Borders which is his right to do . He knows this is biological warfare from China. Trust me, We will win . The deep state globalist and New World Order are trying to take down our President

Several manufacturers moved out of China and moved to other countries. We will win this and China will lose . China are friends with the Democrats and a few Republicans especially that POS Romney.
The Godfather
Bikers For 45

Why should we pay attention to what a bunch of bikers think?  Most of them can't even vote.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Malthus

I wonder how long it will take before the narrative shifts from blaming liberals for the panic, to blaming liberals for the ineffective measures taken to stop the spread of the disease.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Tamas

Quote from: Malthus on March 16, 2020, 09:33:00 AM
I wonder how long it will take before the narrative shifts from blaming liberals for the panic, to blaming liberals for the ineffective measures taken to stop the spread of the disease.

The jump will be very easy to make via blaming illegal immigrants for spreading the disease.

The Minsky Moment

In the last 24 hours, the President has tweeted about:

Hillary Clinton's emails (can't make this up)
Joe Biden and the 2009 swine flu
Pardoning Michael Flynn
"going after" Chuck Schumer for his comments about Kavanaugh and Gorsuch
How boring the debate was

Luckily there is no global pandemic going on
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Razgovory

Quite a few Republicans now believe that the 2008 crash was caused by Obama.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

alfred russel

Quote from: Razgovory on March 16, 2020, 03:08:04 PM

Quite a few Republicans now believe that the 2008 crash was caused by Obama.

Obama was such a terrible president, he caused a crash before he was president and one afterwards. The supposed good times while he was president were just part of his underhanded scheme to cover up how awful he was.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on March 15, 2020, 01:58:40 PM
Why should we pay attention to what a bunch of bikers think?  Most of them can't even vote.
they don't vote, but they contribute to the GOP's cause, financially or otherwise ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.