News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

Don't feel bad Portagee.  Autocorrects can happen on phones.  I just wanted to know what you meant.  :hug:

crazy canuck

Quote from: HVC on March 12, 2020, 03:52:22 PM
The tall have crippling knee and back issues. The dictator will take that into consideration :P

Since starting my gym regime 2 years ago I have no such trouble - I will be doubly blessed with riches.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Trump's so vain, he thinks this virus scare is about him.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 13, 2020, 04:03:55 AM
Trump's so vain, he thinks this virus scare is about him.
I see what you did there. I approve. ^_^
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Richard Hakluyt

His hair strategically placed above his bald patch.....

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on March 13, 2020, 04:20:31 AM

His face it was apricot

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 13, 2020, 05:25:59 AM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on March 13, 2020, 04:20:31 AM

His face it was apricot

He drove his yacht to Nova Scotia
To see a total eclipse of the Dow
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

I just want to send my condolences to Syt's relatives that the mainstream media finally took control of their President and convinced him to declare a state of emergency.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on March 13, 2020, 02:38:40 PM
I just want to send my condolences to Syt's relatives that the mainstream media finally took control of their President and convinced him to declare a state of emergency.

She just shared this:

QuoteWell here we go! Please pay attention.

Coronavirus Panic
1. Market drop
2. Shut down of amusement parks
3 Shut down of sports
4. Cancellation of rallies
5. Limit attendance of venues in excess of 500

Everyone stays home and afraid to socialize! Do you see how easy we can be controlled?

Now let's get to the facts
39 deaths were 26 died in a nursing home in Washington State! We all know This state is controlled by liberals. The other deaths are in California....Nervous Nancy and Pencil Necks State

Liberals are pissed off that the President shut down all the Borders which is his right to do . He knows this is biological warfare from China. Trust me, We will win . The deep state globalist and New World Order are trying to take down our President

Several manufacturers moved out of China and moved to other countries. We will win this and China will lose . China are friends with the Democrats and a few Republicans especially that POS Romney.
The Godfather
Bikers For 45
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

So is it biological warfare or is it massively overblown?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

The New World Order? Damn that is some old school conspiracy theories.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 13, 2020, 02:53:59 PM
So is it biological warfare or is it massively overblown?  :hmm:

I have to admire so many conspiracy theories mixed together.