Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Meanwhile, I want to know what kind of loser hoser Canadian is still using a wooden hockey stick. :rolleyes:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

I would have thought a conservative would appreciate that.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 04, 2020, 12:57:53 AM

I', also a hockey player.  Nobody uses a wooden stick. Nobody.  Haven't for 20 years. :Canuck:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on March 03, 2020, 07:28:02 PM
I didn't expect such a patriotically Canadian image from Viper though :P
They just had the wrong flag.  Everyone makes mistakes.  :P

Besides, it's not called "facebook follies from my own feed" ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

The Clinton hate continues to be bizzare. But I guess it's good in a way. Gives the idiots something to do in attacking a political irrelevancy
██████
██████
██████

Malthus

Quote from: Syt on March 04, 2020, 10:58:45 AM

:tinfoil:

This Lars is obviously claiming to be Chelsea's son.

It's just missing some commas, and "have" rather than "has".

;)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Tyr on March 04, 2020, 11:08:27 AM
The Clinton hate continues to be bizzare. But I guess it's good in a way. Gives the idiots something to do in attacking a political irrelevancy

We've finally reached the "Yo mamma" phase of our political discourse.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Zoupa

Quote from: Barrister on March 04, 2020, 01:06:52 AM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 04, 2020, 12:57:53 AM

I', also a hockey player.  Nobody uses a wooden stick. Nobody.  Haven't for 20 years. :Canuck:

What? I've used wooden sticks. I haven't played in 3-4 years but most guys used those.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

And make Mexico pay for it!

The stupidity of your family has no limit.

Habbaku

How many Americans have been murdered by illegal immigrants vs. legal ones?  :hmm:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

crazy canuck

Quote from: Habbaku on March 05, 2020, 08:29:52 AM
How many Americans have been murdered by illegal immigrants vs. legal ones?  :hmm:

Sum those totals and compare to the number killed by people born in the US.