Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: Barrister on March 02, 2020, 04:24:04 PM
I think I recall joking in college with jewish friends about it, much in the same way you'd joke with an italian friend about being a mobster.

I think I'd more likely joke with an Italian friend about how it's sad that his country has to rely on stories of artillerymen dying by their pieces for its tales of military glory.

Syt

My sisters don't have a track record of posting antisemitic content. In fact my other sister just shared:

QuoteHananya NaftaliLike Page
March 1 at 8:00 PM ·
Imam Omar Suleiman spoke at Bernie Sanders' rally in Texas.

This Imam is known for calling for Israel's destruction, promoting sex slavery, honor killings, and believes that, "Zionists are the enemies of God."

Is this what Bernie Sanders stands for too?

The sister who shared the Lent image has a history, though, of posting stuff about getting away/not having to deal with people. So I guess she saw the text and shared without thinking.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

That's your modern fascist for you though.
Women's rights, gay rights, (anti) anti semitism.... All causes they care deeply about....when it's a group they hate more responsible for it.
Give them those issues alone though and the Jewish lesbians can fuck right off.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

https://www.secondamendmentdaily.com/2020/02/mass-shooting-in-seattle-ignored-why-because-two-perps-already-had-65-arrests-35-convictions/?fbclid=IwAR1xiWS3N-L10EXsd97XLo3TZbF26ELgSn9bGkh0O8_WvOQPrAGAWWs_gag

QuoteMass Shooting In Seattle Ignored! Why? Because Two Perps Already Had 65 Arrests/35 Convictions!

Between the Super Bowl, impeachment headlines and the hysterical Common Core math the Democrats are using in the Iowa Caucus, we wanted to tell you about some news you won't hear!  There was a terrible mass shooting on January 22nd that's gone unreported and is rapidly disappearing down the memory hole.

It happened in Seattle–a town filled with anti-gun zealots who are so far left they're hard to find on a map.  Why isn't half the city marching in the streets?  Normally they'd be calling press conferences and flying in David Hogg and all the regular media circus. What gives?

Because these two thugs don't fit the narrative!  Check out these two stellar young men:

These two gentlemen, Marquise Tolbert and William Ray Tolliver, both 24, were walking to McDonalds when they got into an argument.  They pulled out their illegal handguns and engaged in a Hollywood-style ghetto gun battle.

In the chaos, seven people were shot and one woman was killed.  One shooting victim was a 9-year-old boy.  The boy was released from the hospital on January 24th after a bullet shattered his femur.

And it gets even worse.  These two young men were familiar to the police.  In fact, both already had outstanding warrants at the time of the shooting.  One of the men has already been arrested a staggering 44 times!  He even has 20 criminal convictions. The other has at least 21 arrests and 15 convictions!

These two thugs had outstanding warrants and more than 65 arrests between them!

Friends Through It All!

Previously so upset with each other that they were willing to draw guns and unleash carnage on innocent bystanders, the two ran off together after the shooting.  They were located by police in Las Vegas, Nevada, and will be extradited back to Seattle.

That's friendship, man.   If you can go 15 rounds of 9mm with a buddy and still be thick as thieves, that friendship isn't going anywhere.

Previously so upset with each other that they were willing to draw guns and unleash carnage on innocent bystanders, the two ran off together after the shooting.  They were located by police in Las Vegas, Nevada, and will be extradited back to Seattle.

That's friendship, man.   If you can go 15 rounds of 9mm with a buddy and still be thick as thieves, that friendship isn't going anywhere.

If The Media Is Silent, It Will Go Away

But gun control advocates don't want to talk about this mass shooting.

First of all, these men were both convicted felons, and thus already not legally allowed to purchase or own a gun.  And yet–shocking, we know–they broke the law and had guns anyway!

The media also won't talk about this shooting because the left wants to blame dangerous, racist white men for 'gun violence' and these two don't fit the picture.

Also, this shooting happened in a 'gun free zone' near a mass transit hub.  See how that turned out for the unarmed folks who were obeying the gun free zone signs?  Not so great.

Seattle, like New York and other tyrannical anti-gun cities is proud of their leniency towards violent criminals, but then wails and moans when these same criminals commit violent crime.

You can't fix stupid.  All you can do is distract the people from the man behind the curtain and hope that you're still fooling your crowd.

These sorts of thugs' crimes are used to conjure up statistics about 'gun owners' without ever admitting that these two were disqualified from that pool years ago!  And why in hell weren't they already in prison?  Sixty-five arrests?!

Share this around before it gets buried by the stories the #FakeNews want you to see!

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josquius

The logic just doesn't make sense. Gun control is bad because... Convicted criminals can eaaily get hold of guns?
That's backwards thinking.
██████
██████
██████

The Minsky Moment

Clearly there would have been less collateral damage from a shootout if more people had guns and were shooting in a crowded restaurant.

LOGIC!
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

11B4V

What's wrong with hockey and maple syrup?  :huh:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on March 03, 2020, 06:08:33 PM
The logic just doesn't make sense. Gun control is bad because... Convicted criminals can eaaily get hold of guns?
That's backwards thinking.

I think it was just a funny Canadian making a Canadian version of this American image.

Like you have assault rifles and bibles? Well we have hockey and maple syrup.

I didn't expect such a patriotically Canadian image from Viper though :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

He was referring to the post before that.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

I thought the Canadian guy was holding a jug of whiskey. 

Barrister

Quote from: dps on March 03, 2020, 09:04:44 PM
I thought the Canadian guy was holding a jug of whiskey.

Given the context, guaranteed it's maple syrup.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Camerus

I thought it was a Lent reference by someone too clueless to know the difference between Jews and Christians and that Jews don't celebrate Lent.

Truly a Rorschach test.   :hmm:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Camerus on March 03, 2020, 11:15:34 PM
I thought it was a Lent reference by someone too clueless to know the difference between Jews and Christians and that Jews don't celebrate Lent.

Truly a Rorschach test.   :hmm:

Yeah.  I still see it as maple syrup.