Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

Quote from: DGuller on February 03, 2020, 09:36:10 PM
It could also be that dead guys are getting better at arming themselves after the fact.

:lol: :(

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Well I mean that is pretty standard party-razzing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Minsky Moment

Don't believe it, never heard of someone being shot over patent infringement.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

The Minsky Moment

Syt - re the Dr. Phil - why would your sisters be sharing a pro-impeachment meme? Seems unlike them.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Barrister

For the first time, I think the subject in the photo (Dr. Phil) seems to have actually said those words.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tonitrus

All you gotta do is see the pics of the house he is selling, and you can dismiss everything Dr Phil says...if you didn't already.  :P

Barrister

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 06, 2020, 04:02:10 PM
All you gotta do is see the pics of the house he is selling, and you can dismiss everything Dr Phil says...if you didn't already.  :P

I believe that was his son's house.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

PDH

Shouldn't they be the only ones to get armed protection since they are arguing that the general public should have restrictions on weapons?  The pro-gun politicians can use their concealed carry rights.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on February 15, 2020, 08:47:53 AM

Which gun control policies actually disarm anybody? Most of them just want to have gun registries and so forth. I bet those professionals would be fine with that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."