Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

I would think even alt-right retards would be embarrassed by the slapping one.

Eddie Teach

That requires them to stop and think about what they're posting for a couple seconds.

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 18, 2020, 04:30:18 PM
I would think even alt-right retards would be embarrassed by the slapping one.

You over-estimate the ability of alt-right retards to feel shame. 

I'm a bit surprised Syt doesn't feel ashamed enough of the shared genetics to stop sharing his sisters' posts.  Bully for him.  We kinda need to know this stuff, and I wouldn't find out about it any other way.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

Syt

I am skipping all the insipid posts of "If you remember
  • , your childhood was awesome!", "Music of my generation is the best", and various motivational quotes with nature/Buddha backgrounds which are the vast majority of posts, especially on my oldest sister's page.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

Quote from: Syt on January 18, 2020, 03:24:50 PM

I'm fairly certain that a man so crippled by bone deformities that he could not serve the country he loves would be unable to stand up in a fight against anyone.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

So all problems have been solved? Ok then.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Iormlund

Syt

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/01/10/ny-law-will-automatically-register-illegal-aliens-to-vote-n2559325?fbclid=IwAR3HS_dPDtLSKiqDcZILc_WHRDs94maL6dix-I2_6GoMK9ZWvqVn91Ef3R8

QuoteNY Law Automatically Registers Illegal Aliens to Vote

Democrats in New York didn't wait very long before executing the third and final step in their scheme to register illegal alien voters. New York Senate Democrats just passed a bill on Thursday that automatically registers people to vote who submit applications to the Department of Motor Vehicles or the Department of Health. New York's Green Light Law was passed by the state legislature back in December and gives illegal aliens the ability to obtain driver's licenses. 

When New York passed the Green Light Law, Cortney interviewed Republican Rensselaer County Clerk Frank Merola, who told Townhall that he suspected the bill giving driver's licenses to illegal aliens was really part of a larger effort by New York Democrats to hand the vote over to illegal aliens.

"I never thought it was about driving," Merola said at the time. "I think it's more about voting than it is about driving."

"There's no right to driving," Merola continued. "It's all a privilege. To give the privilege to someone who's already breaking the law doesn't make any sense."

But it begins to make perfect sense when you consider the totality of the Democrats' efforts. First, attract illegal aliens to the state with sanctuary policies and generous taxpayer-funded benefits, give them government IDs, and then register them to vote. In New York, once an individual is registered to vote, they do not need to show an ID before casting a ballot.

The first day New York's Green Light Law took effect, illegal aliens lined up around the block at DMV offices across the state.

When illegal aliens line up around the voting booths this November, Democrats like Stacey Abrams will say it's because of voter suppression efforts from Republicans and demand we do away with voter registration altogether. Democrats like to pretend that Russian bots are the ones somehow undermining our elections when it's really illegal aliens the Democrats plan on using to steal future elections -- elections that should be decided only by U.S. citizens.

About the source: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/townhall/

—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

That is quite a stretch. Paranoia abounds.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

AFAICT New York's Motor Voter is the same, as it relates to citizenship, as any state without motor voter.  In both cases you're attesting and affirming you're a citizen and that you're aware there are penalties for lying. 

mongers

Quote from: grumbler on January 18, 2020, 08:29:34 PM

I'm a bit surprised Syt doesn't feel ashamed enough of the shared genetics to stop sharing his sisters' posts.  Bully for him.  We kinda need to know this stuff, and I wouldn't find out about it any other way.

Indeed, that's exactly what I use this thread for.

Many thanks Syt. :cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"