Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Good one! Do the inauguration crowd next!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on December 09, 2019, 01:45:26 PM

KJV? Now that is some fringe religious conservative stuff.

Quote from: Syt on December 09, 2019, 01:45:26 PM

I would to. Any crude speaking leaders that love his people they want to recommend over the swamp monster?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 09, 2019, 03:16:24 PM
What's wrong with the KJV?

Nothing. King James did a fine job...well besides using some questionable Greek manuscripts.

But the people who hold to the KJV as the true translation of the Bible and reject all later English translations, like those guys, are fringe radical fundamentalists...though the fundamentals of what I have no idea. Certainly not fundamentals based on the Bible, the KJV has many documented translation errors that have since been corrected.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Admiral Yi

The Noah analogy is perhaps not the most apt for a climate denier.

Tonitrus

The KJV's greatest value is probably just its literary one.

Syt

QuotePat Pope Jackson‎ to WOMEN FOR TRUMP: TEXAS EDITION
15 hrs
Obama paid Iran $1.7 Billion.
This was Sanction money.
This was done in SECRET.
He hid it from the American people.
He hid it from Congress.

Congress, why didn't you impeach Obama?

Trump haters, explain to me why this president deserves impeachment and you were silent about this BHO 'deal'.

And:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3AcMNDB3KA&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3mCwrf4SFR75YtR2-HpyxD6Nl99TRHF1dsVLFSMfdekoBDB940D2-Co8I

QuoteTribute to Benghazi Heroes, we will never forget your murders

A tribute to our murdered American Heroes who were left to die at Benghazi. May their memories be eternal!
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

grumbler

We know that's not a Trump statement because it includes a lot of words he does not know, like "amendment" and "freedoms."  But, if you are stupid enough to support Trump, you are stupid enough to believe that anything that claims to come from his does, in fact, come from hi,

QuoteI am a fraud and a crook, and I think the Congress is right to impeach and convict me.

- President Donald J. Trump

RT if you support the President!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

QuoteSo, if Hillary would have won would they have questioned her why her foundation has ties with Russia? It was the last president who told Putin to wait until after the election because then he, the president, can do more for him. And than there is the video of Biden bolstering about how they basically blackmailed the Ukraine to fire someone or they wouldn't get the money the US promised.
Such bigots and hateful people. Oh and btw they do not speak or represent me in any shape or form.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Dems stuff ballot box with votes from dead people(goes back to Chicago in 1960) and Hillary kills witnesses(Vince Foster).
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on December 11, 2019, 03:33:26 AM
QuoteSo, if Hillary would have won would they have questioned her why her foundation has ties with Russia?

There would almost certainly have been tons of investigations into all of this, yes.