Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oexmelin

Yes. But I doubt the right-wing memes all want to use images of Kid Rock or Roseanne.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

dps

Quote from: Oexmelin on October 29, 2019, 02:49:34 PM
Yes. But I doubt the right-wing memes all want to use images of Kid Rock or Roseanne.

Ted Nugent?

Admiral Yi

Oexmelin

Well, there you go. I eagerly await right-wing memes that will use this picture.

Que le grand cric me croque !

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

Send them a pic of the armed forces lowering the US flag at the US bases as they left the Kurdish held areas of Syria.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi

Could you ask your sisters what that's referring to?  Makes sense in reference to the Stars and Bars, but otherwise I don't get it.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 31, 2019, 05:41:20 PM
Could you ask your sisters what that's referring to?  Makes sense in reference to the Stars and Bars, but otherwise I don't get it.

Well she is German and there is a certain flag they are not allowed to fly...
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I think there's the belief that liberals don't want to fly the flag because it upsets Muslims.
—Stephen Jay Gould

dps

Quote from: Syt on November 01, 2019, 02:33:07 AM

I think there's the belief that liberals don't want to fly the flag because it upsets Muslims.

I hadn't heard of that one.

Syt

I've seen the likes of this on their wall in the past:

—Stephen Jay Gould

dps

So liberals are saying that all Muslims are anti-American?

Syt

Quote from: dps on November 01, 2019, 03:33:53 AM
So liberals are saying that all Muslims are anti-American?

It makes sense if you believe that liberals, too, are vehemently anti-American.
—Stephen Jay Gould