Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: dps on August 09, 2019, 12:23:16 PM
Quote from: Valmy on August 09, 2019, 08:17:26 AM
Quote from: dps on August 09, 2019, 06:50:17 AM
I hadn't realized that France and the Confederacy shared a flag.  :)

Ok before we get into this, why are you giving me shit? Syt posted this and he isn't French.

Just being snarky;  don't take it personally.  Heck, it wasn't even creative.

I didn't. But I am obligated to fiercely defend all things French.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zoupa

There's another one, just to trigger the sensitive wypipo:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Syt on August 10, 2019, 07:22:03 AM

I can understand why they would only want to go back 100 years.  Go back much further and working on the Sabbath, wearing modern clothing and a lot of foods would be out.

Valmy

Quote from: Zoupa on August 09, 2019, 09:47:06 PM
There's another one, just to trigger the sensitive wypipo:

What? I cannot even get called by name? Just a slur?  :mad:  :P

Anyway, I get there is a profile here. Law enforcement needs to get those guys on their radar. But it sure makes it hard if you cannot even track weapons and sales and so forth as apparently in Florida you can just have a Glock in your house with no way for the cops to trace it. They talk about law abiding citizens and their guns but if there are no ways to stop those non-law abiding citizens what are we doing? But anyway I am pretty sure I said all this a few years and a few hundred mass shootings ago.

The president at least made a reference to profiling in his weird incoherent video games speech.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Yeah well anytime they feel like they have something on one of them, they can ask our beloved President to prosecute.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on August 11, 2019, 12:36:58 AM
Yeah well anytime they feel like they have something on one of them, they can ask our beloved President to prosecute.

I don't think the President of UT has that power.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 11, 2019, 01:06:58 AM
Quote from: Valmy on August 11, 2019, 12:36:58 AM

I don't think the President of UT has that power.

Yeah tell that to...wait I may have already said too much.

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on August 11, 2019, 12:35:04 AM

What possession of the Clinton's does this person know nothing about?

Sentence fragments are frustrating.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Wait, the 14th amendment?  The American Right has been moving toward the idea the 14th amendment needs to be removed.  Hell, Trump has claimed he can get rid of it with an executive order.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on August 12, 2019, 01:40:05 PM
Wait, the 14th amendment?  The American Right has been moving toward the idea the 14th amendment needs to be removed.  Hell, Trump has claimed he can get rid of it with an executive order.

Frankly I am always happy when they play the "19th century Democrats were evil" card by saying all those progressive things were good and the Confederacy was bad. We can at least agree on those things.

viper37

I'm cheating.  Facebook does not allow me to post the picture, and it didn't come from Facebook either, so, anyway, here y a go, I found it funny and don't know where to put it.  :)

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.