And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Eddie Teach

At least she's not getting an abortion.  :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

I can't wait for the Republicans to start calling people hippies again.  :D

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

We are either out of touch rich who have no compassion for the poor rural masses who just want a break from the evil greedy Liberal cities to lazy bums who are jealous of right wing success. Remarkable really.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

dps

Quote from: Valmy on March 05, 2019, 12:26:48 PM
We are either out of touch rich who have no compassion for the poor rural masses who just want a break from the evil greedy Liberal cities to lazy bums who are jealous of right wing success. Remarkable really.

Which are you?  Probably out of tough rich--I don't get the impression you're lazy.  ;)

Eddie Teach

Definitely. That is why he's afraid of Bernie.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

celedhring

Admiral Yi

Donald was so overcome with grief he peed his pants.  :(

celedhring

Funny that there's no Russia flag too.  :D

celedhring

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 07, 2019, 06:27:28 PM
Donald was so overcome with grief he peed his pants.  :(

Just found the original and I realize somebody shopped that. Funny because the guy sharing it was non-ironic about it.  :lol:

Full gallery: https://kjzz.com/news/local/gallery/latest-mcnaughton-painting-titled-national-emergency-depicts-immigration-partisanship#photo-1

Admiral Yi

Anyone know which flag Lyin' Hillary is holding?

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Oexmelin

Also, amazing that Maxine Waters is holding the California flag. Because, of course, they're foreign invaders.
Que le grand cric me croque !