And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

QuoteJoseph Rudy RulloLike Page
November 11 at 8:54 AM ·
Photo taken this morning (November 10, 2018) in Kansas City, MO of a homeless disabled veteran in 18 degree weather. As long as we have homeless VETERANS on our streets, we have ZERO ROOM FOR REFUGEES!!!!

Have a wonderful Veterans Day weekend!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

The belief in voter fraud is strong with the R-voting, FOX News and Daily Wire consuming audience.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josquius

Isn't it the minority ballots going missing though?

If any. Haven't looked into it at all but those are the rumblings.
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

When the GOP loses the Senate and the White House, I hope they'll come up with Orban's old slogan after losing power in 2002: "The nation cannot be in opposition"

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on November 15, 2018, 02:37:09 AM
The belief in voter fraud is strong with the R-voting, FOX News and Daily Wire consuming audience.

It is a really bad look. It looks like they are trying to intimidate the process.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on November 15, 2018, 09:14:23 AM
Quote from: Syt on November 15, 2018, 02:37:09 AM

It is a really bad look. It looks like they are trying to intimidate the process.

If not intimidate, certainly undermine it.  I wonder if they will ever understand how effective their role is as a dupe of Russia to achieve that goal.

Tamas

It's one of the many signs that the tribe they have chosen is more important than preserving the political system of their country.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Pretty sure arson is already illegal in California.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

I doubt Paul Ryan really used that card.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

Ok I don't get this one. Is this a serious thing, or a funny as in "haha liberal California is burning, they should ban fires like they want with guns"?

mongers

Quote from: Tamas on November 20, 2018, 01:19:13 PM
Ok I don't get this one. Is this a serious thing, or a funny as in "haha liberal California is burning, they should ban fires like they want with guns"?

You're making the near fatal* mistake of trying to get inside the minds of morons**

Instead just entirely ignore it and periodically use this thread to remind one self of why using mainstream social media is similar to mashing one's forehead against a brick wall

* In that it burns up some of one's limited time/life span.

** I'm sure there are plenty of people who post worthwhile stuff on it, but it's not worth the high risk of infection.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

My guess is it's about stuff like California banning plastic straws.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

Just nonsense. After all, Paradise is in a county that went for Trump.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould