News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on October 26, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

Making up random shit and pretending it is a careful analysis of the facts? How new and refreshing.

I don't get the meme. Do they just randomly pick pictures with a dart board when they make these things?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 26, 2018, 10:54:46 AM
Err, that one doesn't have a picture.

And it isn't a meme. So I was not talking about it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

The kid looks skeptical. That's all they needed.

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 26, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
The kid looks skeptical. That's all they needed.

I guess. Beats having Ice Cube or some celebrity randomly put in there.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on October 31, 2018, 02:50:29 AM
My sister, the nurse, everybody.

She is promoting Fudenberg, a proven fraud, as a source?

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on October 31, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

She is promoting Fudenberg, a proven fraud, as a source?

Are you new to this thread?

The Minsky Moment

JHC.  Influenza kills tens of thousands of Americans every year.  80,000 last year. Spreading this horseshit puts the lives of thousands at risk.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Habbaku

I think your sister has crossed the line from merely stupid to outright dangerous if she's promoting anti-vaccination garbage.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould