News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

And they split that poor donkey in half.  :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on September 25, 2018, 12:57:49 AM

But besides that we are lovely people -_-

I don't get how the Republicans do not also do all of those things. Well ok except for advocating for abortion, but I don't think anybody does that...no more than we are pro-alcoholism simply because we are not in favor of prohibition. They run most of the country on every level of government. Somehow even when they have absolute control all the problems are our fault.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on September 27, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
So much stupid. :bleeding:

Yesterday's news had a state department official spinning Trumps UN performance, what took the biscuit was her explaining why the laughter at his statement wasn't actually laughter, but a sign of approval (some bullshit along those lines)  :rolleyes:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

That's what Trump said in his press conference.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on September 27, 2018, 07:12:37 AM
That's what Trump said in his press conference.

I didn't see that, I can only take So much Trump a day.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/?source=62&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=ads&utm_campaign=conversion&utm_term=da1

QuoteHillary Clinton is not above the law.

But Hillary Clinton has a demonstrated record of showing contempt for the rule of law.

She refused to tell the truth about the deadly Benghazi terrorist attack that took place on her watch as Secretary of State
She violated the law and avoided accountability by using secret email accounts as Secretary of State
She abused her public office to funnel money to personal accounts – much of which is now sloshing around her vanity "charity" that could be renamed "The Clinton Corruption Foundation."
This is all unacceptable.

In this country our leaders are bound by the rule of law. She must be held accountable for her actions.

Sign the petition now to demand that Hillary Clinton answer for her corruption!

—Stephen Jay Gould