News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

grumbler

Quote from: Jacob on September 10, 2018, 05:55:31 PM
You reacted like you usually do - stepping into a misunderstanding and escalating it by being a little shit.

:lol:  That comment isn't escalating things... no, sir, not at all!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Maladict

At least we're staying on topic for once.

DGuller

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on September 11, 2018, 07:47:38 AM
I don't feel particularly excited now nor did I yesterday.
I guess I'm wrong about it then, but surely you can see how one can make that error?

grumbler

Dunno why DG and Jacob are so bent out of shape by Garbon's comment to CC; responding with what amounts to a yawn to an emo post about quitting the forum is about the Most Languish Thing ever.

The argument that Valmy had anything to do with this is absurd.  I'm trying hard to think of one time I have noticed him trolling, and coming up blank. 
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Fuck, I don't know what any of this is about.  Hell, I didn't even remember making a clever joke until I read people refer to it.  I don't really have people who annoy me much on this board except Grumbler and Berkut, and that's just because they ignore me.  If they stopped everything would be right as rain
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

grumbler

Bayraktar!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.