News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

This thread saves me from ever having to look at mass social media. :wub:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Damn, that's genius.  He should have.  :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on August 29, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

That would have been such an amazing plot twist.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

crazy canuck

We are talking about Clinton, not Flynn

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on August 29, 2018, 03:23:11 PM
Quote from: derspiess on August 29, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

That would have been such an amazing plot twist.

Best not to suggest it - Trump may misunderstand the meaning of "his cabinet".  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Larch

Fascistilicious!

Valmy

Meh. I am no busybody. If you are not actively hurting somebody else I am unlikely to dial 9-1-1 on you.

Anyway how am I supposed to know if somebody is here illegally?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on August 31, 2018, 08:18:42 AM
Meh. I am no busybody. If you are not actively hurting somebody else I am unlikely to dial 9-1-1 on you.

Anyway how am I supposed to know if somebody is here illegally?

Nowadays estate agents in the UK are required to ask for documentation doing that check for the government. I do wonder if they bother when looking to rent out to somebody named John Smith though.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Hey you guys control the Presidency and the Congress, and have for the majority of the past 18 years. Yet there have been no serious welfare reforms in that time.

dps

Quote from: Syt on August 31, 2018, 01:50:04 AM

Guess we should be reporting corrupt real estate deals, too, then.  Though not to ICE.