News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Yeah they have posted the exact same crap before.

But...how is it the government's fault those guys did not sufficiently fund their 401K?  :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on July 05, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

But...how is it the government's fault those guys did not sufficiently fund their 401K?  :hmm:

It's a slight against income tax.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 05, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

Immigrants cause income tax :huh:

Didn't the US just reduce taxes  :hmm:

@Valmy, those miners are probably working into their 70s because their wages are shit and the cost of health care his high - but it is easier to blame the individual then focus on government policy choices.

Tamas

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 05, 2018, 10:14:36 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 05, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

Immigrants cause income tax :huh:

Didn't the US just reduce taxes  :hmm:

@Valmy, those miners are probably working into their 70s because their wages are shit and the cost of health care his high - but it is easier to blame the individual then focus on government policy choices.

It really doesn't cease to amaze me... there's barely any welfare in the US. And they are proud of it. Except that it's horrible and there would be more welfare, it there wasn't any brown pipple.

I mean, if you are a Swede and you are worried about hundreds of thousands of foreigners descending on your state benefits sytem in a matter of a couple of years, I can understand that. No reason to go racist and nazi but concerns are justified. But in the bloody US? What system is there to break or abuse?!

Valmy

I hear them complain a lot about having to fund the education of the illegal immigrant kids.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on July 05, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
It really doesn't cease to amaze me... there's barely any welfare in the US. And they are proud of it. Except that it's horrible and there would be more welfare, it there wasn't any brown pipple.

I mean, if you are a Swede and you are worried about hundreds of thousands of foreigners descending on your state benefits sytem in a matter of a couple of years, I can understand that. No reason to go racist and nazi but concerns are justified. But in the bloody US? What system is there to break or abuse?!

Actually looking at the pic those are Australian workers so I guess this was an attack on the Australian government. I don't know what their immigration situation is but I thought that given their island location that both they and New Zealand were pretty ruthless in keeping people out.

derspiess

It really doesn't cease to amaze me... there's barely any welfare in the US.

There's still a fair bit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 05, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

Yeah but not much is available to illegal immigrants.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on July 05, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

Through the wonders of identity theft, the whole portfolio is open to them.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 05, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

Yeah but the same could be said about every single non-American citizen in the entire world. You don't have to immigrate anywhere to steal shit.

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on July 05, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

Actually looking at the pic those are Australian workers so I guess this was an attack on the Australian government. I don't know what their immigration situation is but I thought that given their island location that both they and New Zealand were pretty ruthless in keeping people out.

Dammit, not only are foreigners stealing American jobs ... now they are stealing dumb Internet memes!  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on July 05, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

Yeah but the same could be said about every single non-American citizen in the entire world. You don't have to immigrate anywhere to steal shit.

Okay.

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on July 05, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

:lol: I am sure the number of illegal immigrants successfully stealing the identities of American citizens and raking in all the sweet dole is a major drain on the budget.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 05, 2018, 10:51:50 AM
Quote from: Valmy on July 05, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

Okay.

Um you were the one who said that people can use ID theft to steal shit. I mean yes they can. And they do. All over the world. All the time.

So if you are confused by your own point, maybe you should not have made it?

derspiess

No, I said illegal aliens can get benefits via identity theft.