News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

There are a lot more important problems than Sri Lanka to worry about.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

Quote from: garbon on September 09, 2017, 06:23:29 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on September 09, 2017, 05:51:43 PM
I still don't get what the big deal about that was. I've seen worse since languish started.

Syt needs to disregard what the jack knobs said.

:huh:

Syt was the one that preemptively attacked Languish about not carrying about Bangladesh. I mean you got allow people a chance to fail your expectations before you attack!

Expecting us to fail expectations is pretty fair, I think.  :P

Liep

I'm sure they would've had some good things to say.

QuotePasco Sheriff ✔ @PascoSheriff
To clarify, DO NOT shoot weapons @ #Irma. You won't make it turn around & it will have very dangerous side effects https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/florida-gun-owners-encouraged-apos-213111921.html ...
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Hardly any of that is part of the state much less a fantasy part of the state invented by insane people.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Ben Garrison is a gifted artist but needs to brush up on the relationship between taxes and the debt.  He might also benefit from electroshock.

Valmy

I love all the blatant anti-jew shit combined with tears about the censoring ADL. Oh yeah you clearly are being heavily censored by them.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 19, 2017, 10:34:44 PM
:zzz

That's how he describes himself.  There are a remarkable number of Libertarians who have shifted over to Trump or the Alt-right/Alt-light.  Richard Spencer was Ron Paul guy back in 2008.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

I'm willing to bet there's at least one libertarian who's not crazy as fuck.

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on September 19, 2017, 10:43:32 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 19, 2017, 10:34:44 PM
:zzz

That's how he describes himself.  There are a remarkable number of Libertarians who have shifted over to Trump or the Alt-right/Alt-light.  Richard Spencer was Ron Paul guy back in 2008.
A lot of libertarians have always had a fascist bent to them.  They were bigots that disliked federal government cracking down on apartheid in the South.  A lot of filth on the right have mislabeled themselves to give legitimate cover to their very illegitimate views.

The Brain

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 19, 2017, 10:59:00 PM
I'm willing to bet there's at least one libertarian who's not crazy as fuck.

Yeah? Name twenty.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.