News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

:lol:

They were atrocious, though.  Sure, I can appreciate maybe a decent pump, or even a slingback despite the weather;  but Eurostyle spike-you-in-the-eyesocket stilettos?  It was the airport's runway, not Dior's runway.

garbon

It wasn't like she was going to engage in relief efforts personally. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

mongers

Still no stupidity posted on Facebook so far this month.  :cool:

So I thought I'd stupidly bump the thread.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Quote from: mongers on September 09, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

The comedic goldmine that was syt's family is lost with him :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Maladict

mongers

Quote from: Liep on September 09, 2017, 04:38:36 PM
Quote from: mongers on September 09, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

The comedic goldmine that was syt's family is lost with him :(

:cry:

CountDeMoney

11B4V

I still don't get what the big deal about that was. I've seen worse since languish started.

Syt needs to disregard what the jack knobs said.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Brain

With disregard their currents turn awry.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on September 09, 2017, 05:51:43 PM
I still don't get what the big deal about that was. I've seen worse since languish started.

No kidding.  Most of you filthy fucks want to see me dead, but I don't let that get to me.

But I suppose he's having more fun letting bots watch him play video games all night, I guess.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

mongers

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on September 09, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

:huh:

Syt was the one that preemptively attacked Languish about not carrying about Bangladesh. I mean you got allow people a chance to fail your expectations before you attack!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.