Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Jacob on August 16, 2017, 01:54:02 PM
In the "surely this is just a wacky conspiracy theory" territory.

worrying to say the least.
and just another batch of reasons why a government should never, ever allow militias to exist on its territory. Militias belong in failed states.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 18, 2017, 05:26:46 PM
2/10. And the two was pity points.

The title of the thread does include the word "follies" :)

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

I don't think having no credit history gets you a 800 score.  :P

But man that meme does not work at all. Did this person even watch Office Space?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on August 18, 2017, 11:28:14 PM
I don't think having no credit history gets you a 800 score.  :P

No, no it doesn't.   <_<

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Oexmelin

:bleeding: how fucking clueless do you have to be re: that last one.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Syt

Well, my two oldest sisters also believe that if the police shoot you it must have been your fault, never the police's.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Quote from: Oexmelin on August 19, 2017, 02:52:31 PM
:bleeding: how fucking clueless do you have to be re: that last one.

Also, are you saying there's any appreciable difference between the Statue of Liberty and a statue of Stonewall Jackson? :P
—Stephen Jay Gould